This is my oldest brother who looked nine months pregnant with me on our last family vacation. Chris is the most tender hearted person. He loves his family more than anything and I know that I can call him to take anyone out for me. No one hurts his little sisters. He is also a very hard worker and I am so thankful that dad has him to help him with the rental properties and the best thing is that during the hard times of Laura he dealt with the rentals so that my dad could be home with mom. Thank you Chris and I love you.
Ben is a kid at heart. He is so great with his nieces and nephews and loves to spend time with them. When he was living at home with mom and dad, Ethan would go knock on his door for him to come out and play. Ben always would share his food with and Ethan and Ethan would always take it away from him. Thank you Ben for being a great Uncle.
Josh is the youngest brother of them all but acts the oldest. We are so much alike that it is scary. He is a workaholic if I have ever seen one. I know that I can call on him when I have any questions about finances or what to do in a situation. He loves his family very much and loves to spend time with them at the farm. Dad really enjoys going out there with Josh because it brings back old memiories of when Josh was little. I love you Josh Ebban.So these are my 3 brothers that I am so greatful to have. They each have different quailties that I look up to and different quailities that I don't want. Haha. I love each one of them and wish the best for there families.

7 comments:
Courtney, You nailed each one perfectly! Only a sister can do that with such expertise! That's the funniest picture of you and Chris! Way to go Chris for making Courtney feel good about herself!
Thank you for sharing those special thoughts about your brothers. It justhelps us to love them a little more for who they really are. I love you all!
I love the way you explained each one of them. I just read it outloud to Chris and he is speechless.
If you are going to make Chris speechless you should totally blog more. LOL
I Love You very much and hope this tragedy will only bring our families closer together. I Love You and your family.
Love
Josh
I just love you, you are so sweet! Those were very tender descriptions of your brothers...
Shelby looked at your picture and said theres Courtney...isnt that sweet.
She is so cute. We need to get the kids together to play. If you want to do lunch sometime during week just let me know when. Love ya.
I've given you an award, it is the award of distinction. Hop on over to my blog and read all about it.
Post a Comment