I just heard about your sister and my heart breaks for you. Having a sister myself I just can't even imagine the pain and tears you must be going through. It is awesome that you are able to rejoice with her life through a blog and show everyone how special she was. I would love to have access to it. maddox_amy@yahoo.com Amy
My name is Courtney. I am a full time working mom and I have two wonderful children Ethan and Mackenzie. I am married to Christopher Rauscher and we have been together for 9 years.
6 comments:
I loved the new pictures on Laura's blog. They were really cute. I love the green and pink colors.
hey...I can't get onto Laura's Blog...email me the info I need to get in...it was so great to talk to you yesterday...love you
I'm glad to see the pics of Laura's friends. I know they meant a lot to her.
I just heard about your sister and my heart breaks for you. Having a sister myself I just can't even imagine the pain and tears you must be going through. It is awesome that you are able to rejoice with her life through a blog and show everyone how special she was. I would love to have access to it. maddox_amy@yahoo.com
Amy
Please let me in Laura's blog. I've some pics I send soon too.
love you! a ton! i promise to get you our pics soon!
Post a Comment