CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update on the Rauscher Family


I had started our blog back in October with just some random pictures to see how it really worked. I have visited several of our friends sites and really enjoy seeing their families grow. So here is the latest on our family. Me and Chris are both full time working parents. I am happy to say that we have the best day care in the world my mother and father. My mother loves hanging out with her grandchildren for the three days that me and Chris don't have off. I don't know what I would do without her. Mackenzie though has become a Grandpa's girl. She loves to take her naps with him in the afternoon when he watches them for the couple hours mom is on the bus. We are so thankful to have loving Grandparents so close to us.


So Mackenzie is 7 months old already. She is growing up to fast for me and I wish I could freeze time. Ethan and her are so different. Ethan was a very laid back baby. He would lay on the floor and just play with just about anything. Mackenzie on the other hand wants to be around someone and is very demanding baby. But she is also a very happy baby and loves to snuggle as you have seen with her daddy.
Ethan is 19 months old and is my child that can play by himself with just about anything. He loves the clothing hamper with his toys in it with him. He is also at that stage that he wants to climb on everything. Just the other day he had climbed up on the kitchen chair and then into his hair chair. We have moved him to a booster seat since Mackenzie is now in the highchair and I guess he just wanted sometime in his old chair.



This is Emma Mae my niece. She is between Ethan and Mackenzie in age. What is really funny is that I was pregnant twice while Amanda was pregnant with Emma Mae. Yes Ethan is 7 months older than Emma Mae and Emma Mae is 5 months older than Mackenzie. Ethan and Mackenzie are only 8 days shy of having the same birthday.


Ethan and Emma Mae trying out the treadmill. What a cute dress Emma Mae has on. Her mother is so talented to have made it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad someone has finally recognized that I have some talent. My kids are so cute aren't they. Maybe it's time for you to have another...

echoeve said...

I am all for Courtney to have another. hehe

I love the blog you will have to check out mine.

Rachel said...

Courtney,
Your site is very cute! You are so creative! I just love all the pictures of Mackenzie and Ethan. They get cuter everytime I see them!